Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bangla sms love 2021

This is our today's page sorted with some love sms and poems. I hope you will like this Bengali love sms, love sms. If you like it, please comment. Your beautiful feedback will inspire us to bring some more new and beautiful love sms bangla sms poems. Besides, you will get many more beautiful Bangla SMS on other pages of our site. There was an invitation to read. Thanks.


Bangla sms love 2021



Bangla sms love 2021 


If it were raining, I would have touched your eyes.

I would wash away the sadness in my eyes in an instant.

You hugged me all over the cloudy body,

I couldn't hurt you anymore ..!


In the winter moon,

Standing in the fog,

Give me your hands,

If the cold touch of dew, the mind is thrilled ”.

Understand that I am by your side all the time.


I remember when you were silent. "

"I think I'll just feel you all the time"

"I dream of you in the blink of an eye"

“I think you believe in me.


In the union of the selfishness of love. Separation Heena Milon, not so honeyed.

Reunion after separation is as honeyed as honey.


My fountain flows in my eyes, sad song in my mind.

If I don't find you, I will give my life.

I want to hear your words, I want to hold your hand.

How can I live without you, day and night!


Bengali arrogant love S, M, S6

Today you are angry, I will be sorry for that.

When I die tomorrow, who will show anger?

The rules are like this, one day I will die,

You will understand that day, I only loved you ……!


Be happy be sad

Don't keep the news anymore.

You're good to me now

Don't sit still.

With as much love as there was

I was you.

Yet you do nothing,

Don't understand me.


Romantic love poems S, M, Sঃ

I gave a handful of dreams,

Build like yourself;

I gave a handful of love,


Take care

I gave a handful of trouble,

Let the pain turn blue;

I gave a drop of rain,

Soak the mind;

I gave a handful of colors,


Arrange the earth;

I gave a handful of air,

Take a deep breath;

I gave a handful of rainbows,

Paint the mind.


Bengali love message

From a few clouds, light rain falls.

From short stories, love is created.

Sometimes when you call, the relationship is sweet.



Love Quote SMS

It is wrong to fall in love with a model idea of ​​what a boyfriend or girlfriend will look like. Most people choose the wrong partner when it comes to making love with this idea. “


"To have a relationship with a man who has a low attitude towards men or women means to bring unrest in life. Such men and women are never ideal companions. “


People who are not affectionate should never be loved. “


The immature brain should never fall in love with anyone, they do not understand the meaning of the relationship and are extremely selfish. “

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad